Dedicated to optimal solutions, we serve our clients individual legal needs.
Since 1995 we represent and advise companies internationally on corporate and private business law.
We provide personalised solutions and professional assistance. We also offer efficient development and implementation services for projects.
We are a specialised partner for companies in the fields of rail vehicle technology, rail transit, and transportation in general.
Our clients are international and domestic companies of varied legal structure. And we also advise public bodies in our focus countries.
We design comprehensive corporate legal frameworks, such as company agreements or articles of incorporation, managerial contracts, succession plans in family owned businesses and holding companies.
We develop and implement incorporation of enterprises, mergers and acquisitions, sale or purchase of subsidiaries or equity, and transfers in Germany as well as abroad.
IMME Law Offices will draft individual contracts, tailored to our clients´ individual needs and conduct negotiations on complex contractual agreements.
We assist our clients in developing new markets or accessing new customer groups.
We support our clients in everyday legal affairs, such as labour law or corporate compliance issues.
We advise our clients on tendering procedures, permits and certification, focusing on rail vehicle technology, infrastructure, and transport industries.
IMME Law Offices represent clients in legal proceedings before national courts in Germany and the European Union (at EU level according to national admission requirements)
Representation before international courts of arbitration
IMME Law Offices were established in Brandenburg an der Havel (metropolitan region of Berlin) with an international focus on European Union member states, and in Central European states (Poland, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Belarus)
2005 / 2006
Established exchange network with national administrations and chamber of commerce in Vietnam
2008 - 2009
Coordinated economic projects for Brandenburg-based companies in Vietnam under the assignment of the State Ministry of the Economy and European Affairs, the State of Brandenburg
Expanded focus regions into member states of the Eurasian Economic Community (EAEC), especially the Russian Federation
Stronger focus on railway law and rail vehicle law, and assistance as well as representation in approval, certification and tendering procedures
2015 / 2016
Established cooperation agreements with network partners in Hong Kong and Mainland China
2018 / 2019
Further Expansion into the rail sector with mandates from the rail transit sector in Central- and Eastern Europe (Poland, Belarus and Ukraine)
Cooperation agreements with state institutions in Ukraine
Our team members of legal experts and economists have multi-cultural backgrounds. All our employees are multilingual.
Born in 1964 in Bremen (Germany), Sigrid Imme graduated in law at the University of Osnabrück.
Following her first bar exam, Imme worked as a scientific associate with the Department of International and Social Law at Osnabrück University, partially also being deployed to Roskilde University (Denmark). After the second bar exam in 1994, Imme worked for law offices focusing on foreign and international private and corporate law.
Sigrid Imme has been a licensed lawyer since 1994, with an admission to the Higher Regional Court of Brandenburg since 2002. They are also a member of the Council of Bars and Law Societies of Europe (CCBE).
Born in 1987 in Voronezh (Russia), Voronina studied at the Moscow Institute for International Relations, obtaining a Bachelor of Law (LL. B.) and the University of Münster obtaining a masters degree in German law (LL.M.)
Voronina handles all legal subjects with regards to the Russian Federation and Belarus, assisting in legal structuring of bilingual contracts and providing legal translations.
Anna is in charge of all inquiries from the Russian Federation and Belarus.
University of Potsdam (B.Sc. Economics), Free University of Berlin (M.A. Eastern European Studies)
Stefan Radaković, born 1997 in Prague (Czech Republic), is in charge of interdisciplinary communication in the field of commercial law. His focus region is Central and Eastern Europe (CEE).
IMME Law Offices
Altstädtischer Markt 7
14770 Brandenburg an der Havel
Tel. + 49 3381 226064
Fax + 49 3381 201404
Altstädtischer Markt 7
14770 Brandenburg an der Havel
Tel. + 49 3381 226064
Fax + 49 3381 201404
VAT ID: DE 171 540 355
Lawyer (Federal Republic of Germany)
Member of the Brandenburg Bar Association (Grillendamm 2, 14776 Brandenburg an der Havel, Deutschland)
Federal Lawyers 'Act (BRAO), Professional Code for Lawyers (BORA), Lawyers' Remuneration Act (RVG), Professional Rules for Lawyers in the European Community (CCBE)
Further Details: Homepage of the Federal Bar Association www.brak.de
Content on this website is copyrighted by IMME Law Offices. Individual pages may be downloaded, temporarily saved or printed for the exclusive use within your company.
Photo credit: Sigrid Imme
§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) Below we inform about the ascertainment of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that are personally available to you, eg. name, address, e-mail addresses.
(2) In accordance with Art. 37 (4) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in conjunction with § 38 (1) of the German Data Protection Act (BDSG), we are not obliged to appoint a data protection officer. You can reach the authorized employee for data protection in our office via our postal address (see our imprint).
(3) When you contact us via e-mail, your provided information (like e-mail address and, when indicated, your name and telephone number) will be recorded by us to answer your questions. These data will be deleted so far it´s recording is no longer essential. In case of legally obliged retention periods, the data processing will be limited.
The data processing for the purpose of contacting us is in accordance on your voluntarily declared consent referred to Art. 6 para. 1 (1a) GDPR.
§ 2 No dissemination of data
You cannot transmit your personal data directly to us via this website. We do not use a web form. In case that you send us an email via our email address published in the imprint, we proceed as described under § 1 (3). We do not refer your personal data with third parties. This requires a separate written contract of mandate with a separate written data privacy statement.
§ 3 Your droits
(1) Regarding your personal data you can claim the following to us:
in accordance with (IAW) Art. 15 GDPR to request information about your personal data processed by us.
IAW Art. 16 GDPR the instantaneous revision of incorrect personal data or the integration of your personal data handled by us.
IAW Art. 17 GDPR the deletion of your personal data stored by us.
IAW Art. 18 GDPR the restraint of the processing of your personal data.
IAW Art. 20 GDPR the interest of data portability.
IAW Art. 21 GDPR the right of objection to the processing of personal data.
(2) Furthermore you are entitled to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Art. 77 GDPR).
§ 4 Ascertainment of personal data when visiting our website
(1) Our website can only be utilized for informational purposes. In the case of the informational utilization of the website, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you want to view our website, we collect the following data that are technically essential for us to display our website and to ensure its technical feasibility and safety (legal basis Art. 6 (11) sentence 1 GDPR):
browser type and browser version
utilized operating system
host name of the accessing data processor (computer)
time of application to server
A data fusion of the before mentioned data with other data shall be not undertaken.
(2) Additionally to the aforementioned data cookies will be stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive and dedicated to your utilized browser and by which the storage unit that fix the cookie (here through us) receives certain information. Cookies cannot executive routines (programs) or transmit computer virus to your data processor. Cookies conduce to render the Internet offer effective.
(3) Application of cookies:
a) This website utilizes the following types of cookies, its scope and operating mode is explained below:
- Transient cookies (b)
- Persistent cookies (c).
b) Transient cookies will be deleted automatically when you finish the browser. This includes the session cookies. The session-cookies store a so-called session ID. The session-ID assigns different applications from your browser while the joint session. Thus your data processor will be recognized when you revert to our website. The session cookies will be deleted when you log off or finish the browser.
c) Persistent cookies will be deleted automatically after a preset period, that depends on the utilized cookie. You can delete the cookies in the safety adjustments of your browser at any time.
d) You can set up your browser adjustments according to your demands and e.g. to reject the approval of third-party cookies or cookies in general. We point out that you cannot utilize all features of this website possibly.
The site was created with Mobirise