§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) Below we inform about the collectionof personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that are personally available to you, eg. name, address, e-mail addresses.
(2) In accordance with Art. 37 (4) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in conjunction with § 38 (1) of the German Data Protection Act (BDSG), we are not obliged to appoint a data protection officer. You can reach the authorized employee for data protection in our office via our postal address (see our imprint).
(3) When you contact us via e-mail, your provided information (like e-mail address and, when indicated, your name and telephone number) will be recorded by us to answer your questions. These data will be deleted so far it´s recording is no longer essential. In case of legally obliged retention periods, the data processing will be limited.
The data processing for the purpose of contacting us is in accordance on your voluntarily declared consent referred to Art. 6 para. 1 (1a) GDPR.
§ 2 No dissemination of data
You cannot transmit your personal data directly to us via this website. We do not use a web form. In case you send us an email via our email address published in the imprint, we proceed as described under § 1 (3). We do not share your personal data with third parties. Doing so requires a separate written contract of mandate with a separate written data privacy statement.
§ 3 Your rights
(1) Regarding your personal data you can claim the following to us:
- in accordance with (IAW) Art. 15 GDPR to request information about your personal data processed by us.
- IAW Art. 16 GDPR the instantaneous revision of incorrect personal data or the integration of your personal data handled by us.
- IAW Art. 17 GDPR the deletion of your personal data stored by us.
- IAW Art. 18 GDPR the restraint of the processing of your personal data.
- IAW Art. 20 GDPR the right of data portability.
- IAW Art. 21 GDPR the right of objection to the processing of personal data.
(2) Furthermore you are entitled to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Art. 77 GDPR).
§ 4 Collectionof personal data when visiting our website
(1) Our website can only be utilized for informational purposes. In case of the informational use of the website, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you want to view our website, we collect the following data that are technically essential for us to display our website and to
ensure its technical stability and safety (legal basis is Art. 6 (11) sentence 1 GDPR):
- browser type and browser version
- utilized operating system
- Referrer URL
- host name of the accessing data processor (computer)
- time of application to server
- IP address
A data fusion of the aforementioned data with other data shall not be undertaken.
(2) Additionally to the aforementioned, data cookies will be stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive and associated to your utilized browser and by which the service that sets the cookie (here through us) receives certain information. Cookies cannot executive routines (programs) or transmit virus to your computer. Cookies serve to render the Internet offer user-friendlier and more efficient.
(3) Usage of cookies:
a) This website utilizes the following types of cookies, whose scope and operating mode is explained below:
– Transient cookies (b)
– Persistent cookies (c).
b) Transient cookies will be deleted automatically when you close the browser. This includes the session cookies. The session cookies store a so-called session ID with which different requests of your browser can be associated to the joint session. Thus your data processor can be recognized when you get back to our website. The session cookies will be deleted when you log off or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies will be deleted automatically after a preset period, which can differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the safety settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and e.g. reject the approval of third-party cookies or cookies in general. However we would like to point out that possibly you may not be able to utilize all the features of this website in this case.