Within Germany we serve small and medium-sized enterprises (SME) on day-to-day legal questions as well as on bigger projects. When advising family companies, we have expertise to cater to the specific needs of those types of enterprises. Our basic approach is to solve conflicts without creating fronts: We understand ourselves as facilitators and attach importance to good communication between the involved parties. In this way, many legal issues can be solved at an early stage already.
- Long-term support and relief on the day-to-day legal business for small and medium-sized enterprises, e.g. on the fields of labor law, product law and trademark law as well as other day-to-day legal issues.
- Organizing and supporting of corporate law issues such as succession plans of family enterprises
- Conducting negotiations for complex contracts as well as elaborating individual contractual solutions
- Support and accompaniment of the introduction and long-term implementation of Corporate Compliance
- Counseling companies from the rail transport sector on issues related to railway law
International Companies and Projects
Communication plays a key role in cross-cultural investment projects. From the beginning on, we see ourselves as facilitators between the different cultures. Our team supports German clients at all stages – from the initiation of business contacts to the successful implementation and the further accompaniment of their foreign investment. For international clients we offer support for investments in Germany and Europe.
- Interdisciplinary support for business partners from diverse cultural backgrounds
- For German clients: Initiating business relations with foreign companies
- For international clients: Comprehensive support for investment and cooperation projects in Germany and the EU
- Supporting single or multiple investment projects in a single or in multiple target markets
- Initiating, establishing and supporting of market entries, cooperation projects, Joint Ventures or subsidiaries
- Beside Germany and the EU, our regional focuses are Central and Eastern Europe, China, and the East Asian as well as the Arabian region. Our work is deeply rooted in networks of national and regional administrative bodies, chambers of commerce as well as business associations in each of our focus regions.
- Representation in judicial proceedings before national courts
- Representation before international courts of arbitration