We advise and represent mainly medium-sized enterprises, but also major enterprises on day-to-day legal questions as well as on bigger projects. When advising family companies, we have expertise to target to the specific needs of those types of enterprises. Our basic approach is to solve conflicts without creating fronts: We understand ourselves as facilitators and attach importance to good communication between the involved parties. In this way, many legal issues can be solved at an early stage already.
- Long-term support and relief on the day-to-day legal business of our clients, e.g. on the fields of Labor Law, Product Law and Trademark Law as well as everyday legal issues
- Structuring of Corporate Law arrangements such as compilation and amendments of company agreements, succession plans of family enterprises
- Conducting negotiations for complex contracts as well as elaborating individual contractual solutions, e.g. for sale or purchase matters
- Support by introduction and long-term implementation of Corporate Compliance
- Counseling companies from the rail and transport sector on specific legal issues (Railway Law, Transport Law)
Communication plays a key role in cross-cultural projects. From the beginning on, we see ourselves as facilitators between the different cultures. Our team attends clients at all stages – from the initiation of business contacts to the successful realization, from the legal support of investments to the point of single-contractual solutions and follow-ups of the project. International clients gain with us a competent partner for their investments in Germany and Europe.
- Interdisciplinary support for business partners from diverse cultural backgrounds
- Supporting single or multiple investment projects in a single or in multiple target markets
- Initiating and establishing of market entries, cooperation projects, Joint Ventures or in corporation
Beside Germany and the EU, our regional focuses are Central and Eastern Europe, China, and the East Asian as well as the Arabian region. Our work is deeply rooted in networks of national and regional administrative bodies, chambers of commerce as well as business associations in each of our focus regions.
- Representation in judicial proceedings before national courts
- Representation before international courts of arbitration