§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) Below we inform about the ascertainment of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that are personally available to you, eg. name,
address, e-mail addresses.
(2) In accordance with Art. 37 (4) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation
(GDPR) in conjunction with § 38 (1) of the German Data Protection Act (BDSG), we
are not obliged to appoint a data protection officer. You can reach the authorized
employee for data protection in our office via our postal address (see our imprint).
(3) When you contact us via e-mail, your provided information (like e-mail address
and, when indicated, your name and telephone number) will be recorded by us to
answer your questions. These data will be deleted so far it´s recording is no longer
essential. In case of legally obliged retention periods, the data processing will be
The data processing for the purpose of contacting us is in accordance on your voluntarily declared consent referred to Art. 6 para. 1 (1a) GDPR.
§ 2 No dissemination of data
You cannot transmit your personal data directly to us via this website. We do not use a web form. In case that you send us an email via our email address published in the imprint, we proceed as described under § 1 (3). We do not refer your personal data with third parties. This requires a separate written contract of mandate with a
separate written data privacy statement.
§ 3 Your droits
(1) Regarding your personal data you can claim the following to us:
- in accordance with (IAW) Art. 15 GDPR to request information about your
personal data processed by us.
- IAW Art. 16 GDPR the instantaneous revision of incorrect personal data or
the integration of your personal data handled by us.
- IAW Art. 17 GDPR the deletion of your personal data stored by us.
- IAW Art. 18 GDPR the restraint of the processing of your personal data.
- IAW Art. 20 GDPR the interest of data portability.
- IAW Art. 21 GDPR the right of objection to the processing of personal data.
(2) Furthermore you are entitled to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
(Art. 77 GDPR).
§ 4 Ascertainment of personal data when visiting our website
(1) Our website can only be utilized for informational purposes. In the case of the
informational utilization of the website, we only collect the personal data that your
browser transmits to our server. If you want to view our website, we collect the
following data that are technically essential for us to display our website and to
ensure its technical feasibility and safety (legal basis Art. 6 (11) sentence 1 GDPR):
- browser type and browser version
- utilized operating system
- Referrer URL
- host name of the accessing data processor (computer)
- time of application to server
- IP address
A data fusion of the before mentioned data with other data shall be not undertaken.
(2) Additionally to the aforementioned data cookies will be stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive and dedicated to your utilized browser and by which the storage unit that fix the cookie (here through us) receives certain information. Cookies cannot executive routines (programs) or transmit computer virus to your data processor. Cookies conduce to render the Internet offer effective.
(3) Application of cookies:
a) This website utilizes the following types of cookies, its scope and operating mode
is explained below:
– Transient cookies (b)
– Persistent cookies (c).
b) Transient cookies will be deleted automatically when you finish the browser. This
includes the session cookies. The session-cookies store a so-called session ID. The
session-ID assigns different applications from your browser while the joint session.
Thus your data processor will be recognized when you revert to our website. The
session cookies will be deleted when you log off or finish the browser.
c) Persistent cookies will be deleted automatically after a preset period, that depends on the utilized cookie. You can delete the cookies in the safety adjustments of your browser at any time.
d) You can set up your browser adjustments according to your demands and e.g. to
reject the approval of third-party cookies or cookies in general. We point out that you cannot utilize all features of this website possibly.
Due to the further development of our website and its offers or in fact of legal or